The Global Power over Ethernet (PoE) Powered Devices Market is expected to grow from USD 285.4 million in 2019 to USD 489.1 million by 2025 at a CAGR of 9.4% during the forecast period.
Power over Ethernet (PoE) Powered Devices are the electronic devices that receive both data (signal) and power from a properly enabled switch or router via a single Ethernet cable.
PoE powered devices are connected with compatible switches and routers that takes power from a direct electrical outlet.
PoE, also referred to as IEEE 802.3af, is the first standard developed for powering devices through Ethernet. The standard enables a 15 watt power supply to the device via a single Ethernet cable. Its newest standard, PoE+ (IEEE 802.3at), enables 25 watt of power supply over the single Ethernet cable. All such devices can be connected to both PoE and PoE+ enabled switches or routers and receive power as per their own input specifications. For e.g. a 15 watt device can be connected to both PoE and PoE+ enabled switch or router. However, in the latter case, the device would receive power of only 15 watt instead of 25 watt.
• To provide detailed analysis of the Global PoE Powered Devices Market with specific focus on revenue
• opportunities in the market
• To analyze its micro-markets with respect to individual trends, growth prospects, and contribution in the total
• To estimate and forecast the market size across the regions of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East
• and Africa, and South America
• To provide region-level analysis of its sub-segments– application, and end user
• To provide detailed information on factors that are influencing the market
Power over Ethernet (PoE) Powered Devices industry includes various market players such as,
• Maxim Integrated Products
• Texas Instruments
• Linear Technology
• Axis Communications
• Cisco Systems
• Akros Silicon
• Silicon Laboratories
Power over Ethernet (PoE) Powered Devices industry is segmented based on the By Product, By Type, By Application, By End Users And Region.
• LED Lighting
• Security & Access Control
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• South America
• Middle East & Africa
The market study has incorporated the impact of COVID-19 on the market size of global PoE powered devicesmarket. Due to the pandemic, many industries including manufacturing have witnessed a decline in quarterly revenues. The pandemic has also adversely affected the global economy, impacting all phases of the supply chain.
• PoE Powered Devices Manufacturers
• PoE Powered Devices Chip Manufacturers
• PoE Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE) Manufacturers
The research provides answers to the following key questions:
• What is the estimated growth rate and market share and size of the Power over Ethernet (PoE) Powered Devices market for the forecast period 2021 - 2025?
• What are the driving forces in the Power over Ethernet (PoE) Powered Devices market for the forecast period 2021 - 2025?
• Who are the prominent market players and how have they gained a competitive edge over other competitors?
• What are the market trends influencing the progress of the Power over Ethernet (PoE) Powered Devices industry worldwide?
• What are the major challenges and threats restricting the progress of the industry?
• What opportunities does the market hold for the prominent market players?
For any other requirements, please feel free to contact us and we will provide you customized report.
Detailed scope covering all the major segments in the market
In line data validations to ensure data precision
Market recommendations supporting decision making processes
Round the clock analyst support to resolve your queries
Up to 15% additional free customization to meet your specific requirements
Wheeled Crane Market Size By Application(Petroleum Chemical Industry, Power Infrastructure Construction, Nuclear Power Plant, Bridges and Subway, Other), By Type(Cross-Country Crane, All Road Crane), By Regional(Europe, America, Asia Pacific, Middle East And Africa), Industry Growth & Forecast 2021 - 2028
Price : $3680Read more...