Sintered metal filter is produced from sintered metal powder or sintered wire mesh. Key material which is robust enough to ensure its mechanical strength, provide a porous structure that can serve as a filter medium. Sintering (diffusion-bonding) is a process that combines heat and pressure in high temperature furnace, making the whole structure rigid and with high porosity. Sintered metal filter can be manufactured into different formats, like cartridge, disc, laminate, cylinder, either one is an ideal choice for process filtration applications where high strength, excellent corrosion and temperature resistance are required.
• Material: Common material includes stainless steel 316, stainless steel 316 L, stainless steel 304, stainless steel 304 L, copper or other alloys.
• Working temperature: Continuous operating temperature ranges from -50 °C to 600 °C.
• Classification: According to the shape design, we can divide the sintered metal filter into four types: sintered metal filter cartridge, sintered mesh laminate, sintered metal disc, pleated sintered mesh cartridge.
North America Sintered Metal Filters industry is competitive and includes various market players such as,
• Parker Hannifin
• Pall Corp
• Fuji Filter
• Porous Metal Filters
North America Sintered Metal Filters industry is segmented based on the Type, Application and Country.
• Low Porosity (<30%)
• Medium Porosity (30-60%)
• High Porosity (60%)
• NORTH AMERICA
North Americas Sintered Metal Filters Revenue Growth
North America is anticipated to exhibit maximum growth potential during the forecast period. Presence of advanced electronics facilities, developed manufacturing infrastructure, demand for latest technologies will certainly drive the growth of sintered metal filters market in this region. In addition, supportive government policies, to boost domestic production of electronics is anticipated to boost the growth of sintered metal filters market. Government initiatives for boosting healthcare infrastcuture, as well as the presence of key players in the region, will drive North American market. This region is home to manufacturing of lightweight components which are used in automotive, aerospace and defense sector. Additionaly, food & beverage is the largest as well as the fastest-growing end-use industry of industrial filters, wherein water is essential for washing, beverage production, and processing purposes. Filtration in the food industry is a highly critical process. Increased food safety concerns, the addition of new product lines by various companies, and growing population are expected to boost the demand for sintered metal filters in this region.
The research provides answers to the following key questions:
• What is the estimated growth rate and market share and size of the North America Sintered Metal Filters market for the forecast period 2021 - 2025?
• What are the driving forces in the North America Sintered Metal Filters market for the forecast period 2021 - 2025?
• Who are the prominent market players and how have they gained a competitive edge over other competitors?
• What are the market trends influencing the progress of the North America Sintered Metal Filters industry worldwide?
• What are the major challenges and threats restricting the progress of the industry?
• What opportunities does the market hold for the prominent market players?
For any other requirements, please feel free to contact us and we will provide you customized report.
Detailed scope covering all the major segments in the market
In line data validations to ensure data precision
Market recommendations supporting decision making processes
Round the clock analyst support to resolve your queries
Up to 15% additional free customization to meet your specific requirements
IC Packaging Market Size By Application(Communication, Computing & Networking, Consumer Electronics, Others), By Type(Pin-grid Array, Quad Flat Pack, Quad Flat No-Lead, Others), By Regional(Europe, America, Asia Pacific, Middle East And Africa), Industry Growth & Forecast 2021 - 2028
Price : $3680Read more...