Broadcast lenses are generally classified into three types: studio zoom lenses, used mainly in the broadcasting studio; field zoom lenses, used for relay broadcasting of sports and other live events; and ENG/EFP lenses, used for production of such TV programs as news and on-location events.
Broadcast lenses provide high-definition 4K/HD images free from geometrical distortion and color blurring through the use of such optical elements as fluorite and aspherical lenses. Several dozen lenses are optimally configured, resulting in a broadcast lens capable of meeting the high standards of optical performance demanded by professional video production. For greater ease of use, some lenses are also equipped with high-precision position-detecting elements (encoders) and control circuits to realize superior operability.
The crisp and high-quality images and videos offered broadcast lenses are anticipated to drive industry growth. It offers resolution as much as 4096 x 2160 pixels that are four times higher when compared to the usual or high definition (HD) ones that enable to have consumer around 4,000 pixels across the screen.
USP’s of Report
• Improves strategic Business decision making.
• Helps in research, presentations and business plans.
• Covers emerging market opportunities with forecast trends.
• Enhances industry knowledge and Build technical insight.
• Reinforce competitor’s analysis.
• Helps to update technological advancement.
• Ultimately, helps to maximize profitability of organization.
Broadcast Lenses industry includes various market players such as,
• Samyang optics
• Schneider kreuznach
• Resolve Optics Limited
Broadcast Lenses industry is segmented based on By Type, By Focal Length, By Application and Region.
• UHD (Ultra-high definition)
• HDTV (High-definition television)
• SDTV (Standard-definition television)
By Focal Length
• Wide angle (14-35mm)
• Normal (35-70mm)
• Medium Telephoto (70-135mm)
• Telephoto (>135mm)
• News Station
• Event Broadcast
• Video Studio
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
Asia pacific broadcast lenses market share is expected to witness substantial growth and it is likely to be the fastest growing region. The surge in demand can be subjected to intensely proliferating adoption of these devices in the region over the forecast period. Emerging economies such as India is expected to experience high demand for these products. It is expected to incorporate technological breakthrough and elevate the standards for next generation video production.
The global television broadcasting market is expected to grow from $217.05 billion in 2020 to $234.22 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.9%. The growth is mainly due to the companies rearranging their operations and recovering from the COVID-19 impact, which had earlier led to restrictive containment measures involving social distancing, remote working, and the closure of commercial activities that resulted in operational challenges. The market is expected to reach $296.22 billion in 2025 at a CAGR of 6%
The research provides answers to the following key questions:
• What is the estimated growth rate and market share and size of the Broadcast Lenses market for the forecast period 2021 - 2026?
• What are the driving forces in the Broadcast Lenses market for the forecast period 2021 - 2026?
• Who are the prominent market players and how have they gained a competitive edge over other competitors?
• What are the market trends influencing the progress of the Broadcast Lenses industry worldwide?
• What are the major challenges and threats restricting the progress of the industry?
• What opportunities does the market hold for the prominent market players?
For any other requirements, please feel free to contact us and we will provide you customized report.
Detailed scope covering all the major segments in the market
In line data validations to ensure data precision
Market recommendations supporting decision making processes
Round the clock analyst support to resolve your queries
Up to 15% additional free customization to meet your specific requirements
Wheeled Crane Market Size By Application(Petroleum Chemical Industry, Power Infrastructure Construction, Nuclear Power Plant, Bridges and Subway, Other), By Type(Cross-Country Crane, All Road Crane), By Regional(Europe, America, Asia Pacific, Middle East And Africa), Industry Growth & Forecast 2021 - 2028
Price : $3680Read more...